Sunday, July 20, 2014

For


F words coming from my lips.  Like Fuck and Forever and Fought for something.  They say nice guys Finish last so why the hell would I want to be nice?   I want to be First.  Make that my F word.  Put me on your middle Finger and point me out.  Stop telling me I’m not a good person.  Stop telling me I don’t deserve a nice guy.  There’s no such thing as nice.  Everyone is terrible.  And everyone deserves to be touched gently, to be held dearly.  I deserve what you deserve: to be loved with sweat and teeth and mad hope.  I want F words like Friendship and Family and Forever.  And I don’t give an F about what you think I don’t deserve.  I say hard things with an easy smile.  And you think that makes me easy.  But honey, at heart, I’m still that sixteen year old with black painted Fingernails, middle Finger to the camera and heart set on happily Forevermore.  F-words.  Hard things.  Like hard Fought Forever.  Sweetie, I’m Fun because I don’t give a Fuck.  I was seventeen once.  I put my Finger up enough For life.  Flipped so hard and I landed on my Feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment